The automotive industry gets ever more sophisticated engaging new complex technologies and processes. Besides, manufacturers often outsource software engineering teams for development of certain software components and have to run regular audits to provide the required level of quality.
This is where unified industry standards become critical for all participants
to follow because both financial and reputational risks are painfully high,
especially with regard to vehicle systems performance and passenger safety.
Dwelling upon a few ISO standards, ASPICE has ISO/IEC 15504 in its heart as a framework for software design and development as well as an assessment of related processes.
Published in 2005 by the Special Interest Group Automotive, ASPICE standard also presents a mandatory method for objective process evaluation aimed at improving processes with regard to software development of embedded automotive systems. The method is based upon two reference models: Process Reference Model (PRM) and Process Assessment Model (PAM).
The Infopulse SCM provides the following features with regard to ASPICE:
- Complete guidance from implementation to certification
- Compliance analysis across different aspects: processes, systems, projects, suppliers, etc.
- Risk assessment and management
- Compliance assessment according to security and privacy requirements
- Task management and alerts
- Performance monitoring through Dashboards
- Customizable reporting
- Import and export of data from/to external systems
Effective and easy-to-use IT security management system based on the latest standards and regulations — from planning and establishing the security concept to certification.