Workshop on Infopulse SCM 8.2: Enhanced Adaptability, Flexible Modeling, and New Standards
The Standards Compliance Manager 8.2 is out now, allowing users to work with a wide range of standards; being more specific with bulding a compliance project via advanced customization.
We have held a free webinar to present new features and show how you can streamline your compliance processes with newly introduced functionality.
1. Unique customization: Any standard – Any process:
- Customization of protection needs according to any standard requirements;
- Custom fields for the entire SCM;
- Import of catalogs of requirements, measures, and hazards;
- Efficiency and transparency of organizational management.
2. Advanced reporting (SoA – Statement on Applicability)
3. Rise of multistandard management:
- ISO 27019: security for the energy industry;
- US Cybersecurity Maturity Model.
4. Further improvements.
With the latest SCM version, compliance has become flexible and customizable.
In case you missed our webinar, all webinar materials are available via the following links:
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our next events and webinars!
Try Compliance Aspekte For Free
Book a 1-2-1 Live Demo and Obtain a 3-months Non-binding Trial
Effective and easy-to-use IT security management system based on the latest standards and regulations — from planning and establishing the security concept to certification.