Dec 17, 2019
Case study: Building a unified environment to implement a group of security standards
Infopulse SCM aligns compliance strategy across the business, services, geographic locations with flexible adjustment to any industry-specific regulation updates or changes. It efficiently addresses geographic issues to secure the entire supply chain.
Leading EU-based IT service and software provider with 8000+ employees
- Facilitate and optimize compliance and risk management processes.
- Manage a big and ever-increasing number of compliance requirements.
- Eliminate fragmented compliance systems.
- Consolidate all compliance-related data within one system.
- Implement various security, privacy and quality requirements based on best practices.
How we helped:
- Development of individual standard requirement modules to further upload to SCM.
- Building a cyber-threats catalog to evaluate and manage associated security risks.
- Adding SCM functionality to facilitate selection of appropriate requirements and relevant cybersecurity measures.
- Integration with the 3rd party solutions.
- Reduced task processing time.
- Decreased probability of human errors.
- Minimized resources engagement.
- Opportunity to flexibly adjust the requirements in line with the recent changes.
- Comprehensive risk assessment process involving increased efficiency of requirement definition and compliance checks.
- Achieved cybersecurity and compliance level.
- Comprehensive reporting on the IT asset (object) security status.
Request a demo
Effective and easy-to-use IT security management system based on the latest standards and regulations — from planning and establishing the security concept to certification.