Features & Benefits
ALL-IN-ONE TOOL – FOR 100% COMPLIANCE
Transform a tiresome compliance management process into a strategic business advantage with SCM. An intuitive modern user interface, comfortable to handle controls, quarterly feature updates, and multi-language support – Infopulse SCM contains a host of functionalities combined in one tool.
While its core function is to implement and manage compliance with pre-integrated standards or custom policies and procedures, Infopulse SCM offers its users so much more!
Schedule and run internal compliance audits automatically on a regular basis to get up-to-date compliance status. Obtain a detailed risk assessment and cost analysis to compare risks vs cost of controls for the assets in use. Get quick onboarding support and help via numerous tutorials, videos, webinars, and the personal contact with us!
Infopulse SCM: Features and Benefits
- Governance structure from the process and/or assets perspective;
- Transparent and flexible asset management through tree structure or flat table format;
- Import of assets from Asset management and CMDB systems;
- Creation of assets structure and its related data;
- Grouping of assets into pre-defined groups and sub-groups;
- Automatic linking of related compliance rules to the asset groups;
- Individual asset groups creation and linking of their compliance rules.
Flexible asset structure and the adaptable model will allow you to easily coordinate and optimize the diversity and complexity of assets in line with the organization’s objectives and priorities.
- ISMS (based on IT-Grundschutz/ISO27001/27002), Data Protection (GDPR, PIA/DPIA), EMS (ISO14001), BCM (ISO22301), Industry-specific (ASPICE, PCI DSS) and Custom-Specific compliance modules;
- Import tool to upload any standards or regulation to the system;
- Management of multiple compliance programs and projects across the organization;
- Requirements and controls catalogs grouped by common criteria;
- Automatic compliance status calculations;
- Corrective and preventive actions planning;
- Delegation of tasks across roles and people in the organization.
A holistic view across compliance programs, projects, and assets with built-in compliance standards and regulations knowledge database, recommendations, and best practices. You do not need to keep track of the regulations changes, the new version of a standard will come with each new SCM release.
- Adaptable catalog of threats specific to individual organization;
- Prioritized risk identification to protect critical assets, identification of threats and vulnerabilities;
- Risk Analysis and Evaluation providing the risk-level matrix-based both on threat probability and its individual impact;
- Risk mitigation and flexible threat mapping to controls and safeguards;
- Automatic risk acceptance for pre-defined risk groups;
- Customizable risk matrix (4 or 5 dimensions).
Improved decision making, risk reduction & successful business strategies
Reporting & Monitoring
- All needed basic report templates included;
- User-defined reports library;
- Export report for further processing or communication, formats Excel or CSV;
- Dashboards (individual customizable) to track multiple data sources, to monitor and analyze current project progress.
Improved efficiency and clarity with one-click generated individual or company-specific reports, providing comprehensive snapshots of the compliance performance and state.
- Create tasks for each compliance and risk aspect;
- Assign priorities, start/end dates to tasks;
- Assign responsible people, including LDAP users;
- Set email notifications;
- Filter tasks basing on their attributes, e.g. by status, due dates, responsible people, etc.;
- View and edit task details;
- Add comments to a task;
- Attach documents to tasks.
Control and transparency over operational execution of tasks
- Store relevant documents directly in SCM (e.g. documentation, policy details, proof of evidence) and manage them via links to documents from 3rd party DMS;
- Support of documentation for the ISMS-specific business processes;
- Version control: the data content of past reporting years is audit-proofed.
Consolidate your documentation and evidence in one place.
- Integration with CMDB and Asset Management systems (e.g. i-doit, GLPI, MS System Center);
- Integration with SAP, ServiceNow, Microsoft Sharepoint, and other systems through API (REST) and native client database connections;
- Data import and export in different formats.
Avoid human errors, increase quality, reduce time, and maintain visibility across compliance requirements and policies.
- Access and permission management;
- Extensive logging of changes;
- Localization in English and German;
- Multi-platform compatible (Microsoft, Linux);
- Multiple database support: Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL;
- Available on-premise or in the cloud;
- Secure backup and restoration of all data;
- Onboarding wizard directly in the system.
Optimized cost and modern approach for product delivery and maintenance.
Built as a fast, easy-to-use and intelligent solution, Infopulse SCM is more than just an application. It is an integrated, holistic and flexible security compliance platform. Due to its modular design, SCM gives you incredible freedom and guidance to create your own individual compliance system best fitting your business needs.
Effective and easy-to-use IT security management system based on the latest standards and regulations — from planning and establishing the security concept to certification.