Infopusle SCM is the all-encompassing automated solution
for Compliance and Risk Management.
“Any Standard — Any Process” modular platform designed to support integration with any regulatory or customer-specific standard, policy, procedure, or process.
What makes Infopulse SCM stand out?
- Governance, compliance and risk management in one solution: Infopulse SCM allows organizations to ‘break down the silos’, i.e. have one system that handles all compliance assets in regards to different standards, providing quality, security or privacy in one place, as well as allowing to identify gaps via a holistic view and reducing costs as double entry or overlapping is covered.
- Intuitive UI provide a top-notch user experience while streamlining the process of security compliance.
- Innovative, flexible, and scalable: The platform can be flexibly adapted for regulatory framework requirements related to cyber threats, as well as safeguards and measures to counter them. The semi-automatic system itself recommends the most relevant security requirements for a specific component and the appropriate security protection measures.
- Modern technologies: Advanced software development approaches, technologies (Java, Spring Boot, Angular, Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL)
- Customer-centric approach: With the major focus on customer’s pain points and needs, our 1.900 in-house engineers project them into digital solutions making things happen.
Integration Possibilities of Infopulse SCM:
- Integration with CMDB (e.g. i-doit, GLPI, MS System Center, MS SharePoint) through .XML file: Infopulse SCM supports either one-way or two-way integration using a mechanism with an arbitrary system with an intermediate .xml file of a specific structure.
- Integration with other systems through API (e.g. external Risk Management system): Integration with systems through their external services (REST API, Database, software API). Such integration is carried out in the context of a specific customer needs and IT landscape.
- Data Import/Data Export: Infopulse SCM supports import and export of all data (Security Concepts) as well as individual data sets through XML and Excel files. The SCM can import data from an arbitrary system prepared in the required format.
- Modern technology stack: Java, Spring Boot, Angular enable rapid growth and system scalability.
- Modular solution: SCM platform designed to support various integrations and at the same time maintain the consistency in the workflows and data usage.
Effective and easy-to-use IT security management system based on the latest standards and regulations — from planning and establishing the security concept to certification.