Adhering firmly to the agile development methodology, we release Infopulse Standard Compliance Manager updates on a quarterly basis to provide continuous delivery of new added values. We make a special emphasis on the significance of our customers’ contribution and encourage them to take part in further product development with their feedback on the desired improvements. Such collaboration creates synergic effect from which all parties benefit.
- IT-Grundschutz 2022
- Risk Analysis improvement: Customization of Risk Matrix
- Authentication against Azure AD (OAuth2)
- Creation of Catalogs for Modules/Requirements/Controls from UI
- Bulk adaptation and deletion options in the Profile Library
- Enhanced import/export possibilities
- More flexibility to Asset Structure (Changing of hierarchical level of assets, Possibility to change the tree view from a business process perspective)
- Other usability improvements
For detailed Roadmap, please contact us.
Strategic Directions for future Product development:
- Implementation of new standards
- Continuous enhancement of the existing features or adding new ones based on customers’ feedback
- Automation of the compliance and risk management processes
Effective and easy-to-use IT security management system based on the latest standards and regulations — from planning and establishing the security concept to certification.