Adhering firmly to the agile development methodology, Infopulse manages its SCM Infopulse releases on a quarterly basis. This approach enables us to provide continuous delivery of new added values. To keep this pace, Infopulse can manifold scale up its development teams any time when needed.
Moreover, we make a special emphasis on the significance of our customers’ contribution. Infopulse always encourages its customers to take part in further product development with their feedback on the desired improvements. Such collaboration creates synergic effect from which all parties benefit.
Always open for you, we place customer needs into the heart of SCM Infopulse strategic development. The product’s future releases guided by customer insights are to bring enhanced usability and advanced functionality.
Upcoming release (SCM 6.0)
- Major UX improvements for general system scalability and requirements management;
- Assessment tools as Questionnaires and Checklists;
- Enhanced Data Management and Reporting;
- Standards: PCI-DSS;
- ISO 27005 – Information Security risk management policies that ensure the implementation of information security based on the risk management approach.
- ISO 20000 – Internationally recognized standard for IT service management, contains requirements for processes that an organization must establish in order to be able to provide and manage IT services of defined quality.
- ISO 9001 standard, whose implementation improves the efficiency of organizations and is a foundation for all other ISO frameworks.
- ISO 27018 – Code of Conduct, which focuses on the protection of personal data in the cloud and helps to increase the level of data protection.
- ISO 26262 – special standard for safety-related electronic and electrical systems in motor vehicles.
Effective and easy-to-use IT security management system based on the latest standards and regulations — from planning and establishing the security concept to certification.