Release 8.3: TISAX on board, full-fledged customization and tracking, and holistic control of data inside
Highlights of SCM 8.3:
- Standards: TISAX / VDA ISA and IT-Grundschutz 2021
- Company-oriented detailed customization
- Comprehensive tracking & logging
- Enhanced compliance check grid
Infopulse SCM now supports VDA Information Security Assessment based on VDA ISA catalogue version 5.0 including new TISAX dashboard and other customizations all in one place. The new catalog is fully implemented in SCM and supports the PDCA cycle. It enables users to see the criticality of each requirement (must, should, high) and its implementation status. SCM users can assess requirements separately, access the results on a dashboard, and easily track their progress.
As a trusted GSTOOL provider, our users always receive a new version of IT-Grundschutz installed by default once the updates are issued. Furthermore, Infopulse SCM 8.3 supports the latest BSI sample dataset (“Recplast”) as well.
Customization & Monitoring
From now on SCM users will be able to create and upload custom dashboards into the system. Dashboards can use both data stored in SCM databases and data from external systems. Custom dashboards may directly reflect data and practices typical for certain industries or even specific companies.
- Operational usability and extended possibilities in data visualization and reporting;
- Customization according to user needs;
- Hands on the pulse of all your activities via instant update of your current status.
Tracking & Monitoring
Infopulse SCM allows tracking user changes history that includes following information:
- Action types: CREATE, DELETE or UPDATE;
- Time and date of changes to user data;
- Name of the user that performed a change;
- Changed Details for Concept/Concept version in Organizations Managements
- Assets in Inventory Analysis, Requirements and Controls in Compliance Check, Threats in Risk Analysis, Tasks in Compliance Check and Risk Analysis.
Infopulse SCM users will eventually benefit from the new functionality – get better control over the data and its status and follow records back to their origin to protect data from misuse.
Bulk Edit in Compliance Check Grid
SCM users can edit multiple Requirements and Controls in the Compliance check grid. Bulk editing of Controls defines Realization states, their dates and explanations in Controls view of the Compliance Check grid. The user will achieve:
- Time-effectiveness due to simultaneous updates of necessary information;
- Consistency across Infopulse SCM application, as all grids have the same usability features, working only with the items the user needs.
Import/Export of Custom Fields for Requirements, Controls and Threats
New import/export functionality enables SCM users to save time when working with similar data sets but in different application environments.
All custom fields, such as Requirements, Controls and Threats can be imported or exported into/from Infopulse SCM.
Effective and easy-to-use IT security management system based on the latest standards and regulations — from planning and establishing the security concept to certification.