BSI Standard 200 (100) Series
Series of BSI standards on information security render the content of related ISO standards in greater detail, all compatible with the IT-Grundschutz methodology.
A reliable and smart GSTOOL alternative, the Infopulse SCM supports businesses in all phases of security management, offering a wide range of features and options.
- BSI-Standard 200-1: Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- BSI-Standard 200-2: IT-Grundschutz Methodology
- BSI-Standard 200-3: Risk Analysis based on IT-Grundschutz
- BSI-Standard 100-4: Business Continuity Management
The Infopulse SCM enables organizations to assess their current level of security and, in essence, simplify the compliance process to address the specific security challenges. The Infopulse SCM is a viable and efficient solution designed for IT security and privacy officers, security experts, system administrators, CEOs and CIOs.
The Infopulse SCM provides the following features with regard to the modernized IT-Grundschutz framework:
- Basic, standard and core compliance modes easy to switch between
- Building security concepts according to ISO 27001, based on BSI IT-Grundschutz
- IT Inventory Management
- Automatic modeling based on IT-Grundschutz-Kompendium
- Information Security prompts generated upon entered dependencies
- Performing risk analysis according to BSI standard 200-3
- Preparation for ISO 27001 certification based on IT-Grundschutz methodology
- Customizable reporting forms
Effective and easy-to-use IT security management system based on the latest standards and regulations — from planning and establishing the security concept to certification.