The EU general Data Protection Regulation has made a cardinal change in personal data handling with an impact that goes far beyond the European Union. There is hardly any business, which is not involved in collecting or processing customers’ personal data, but most heavily affected industries are finance, healthcare and public services.
The Infopulse SCM provides the following features relevant to the GDPR:
- Privacy and personal data management
- Guidelines on requirements and related actions to comply with the GDPR prepared by our security experts based on the best international practices
- Predefined target objects in the GDPR context
- List of processing activities
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
- Tracking implementation and maintenance of GDPR compliance
- Specific focus on the GDPR requirements for data protection officers, third party data processors
Effective and easy-to-use IT security management system based on the latest standards and regulations — from planning and establishing the security concept to certification.