The ISO 22301 standard is a detailed specification of security requirements with regard to business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR). This specific security aspect splits into two interrelated areas: Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP) and Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS).
The standard specifies requirements to organizations as for metrics applied in business continuity management and sets guidelines for the BCMS operational planning.
The Infopulse SCM provides the following features with regard to ISO 22301:
- Disaster recovery and Business Continuity planning
- DR Actions description specific to your organization
- Compliance assessment according to BCMS policies and targets
- Task management and alerts
- Performance monitoring through Dashboards
- Customizable reporting
Effective and easy-to-use IT security management system based on the latest standards and regulations — from planning and establishing the security concept to certification.