The ISO 27001 standard serves as a foundation for building Information Security Management Systems (ISMS). Information Security Management System represents a framework of established policies and procedures designed to manage information risks of an organization with the use of legal, physical and technical controls.
The ISO 27001 standard provides detailed instruction on documentation procedures, responsible parties, internal audits, corrective and preventive action as well as continual improvement action. Such framework requires tight cooperation of all divisions and units of an organization.
The Infopulse SCM provides the following features with regard to ISO 27001:
- Flexible Asset Management
- Process description specific to your organization
- Risk Management
- Compliance assessment according to security and privacy requirements
- Task management and alerts (in Roadmap)
- Performance monitoring through Dashboards
- Customizable reporting
- Import and export of data from/to external systems
Effective and easy-to-use IT security management system based on the latest standards and regulations — from planning and establishing the security concept to certification.