Many organizations are facing continuous challenges related to data and security management:
- Growing number of cyber-attacks;
- Increasing volume of data breaches;
- Strengthening cybersecurity continuously;
- Toughening of the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements for security;
- Building a strong Information Security Management System.
The ISO 27001 standard serves as a foundation for building an Information Security Management System. The solution will help you establish effective management of the ISMS process and protect your organization from cybercrime. The tool is designed for IT security and privacy officers, security experts, system administrators, CEOs, and CIOs.
Establish a robust ISMS with Infopulse SCM
The SCM tool combines security compliance assessment, risk management, performance control, and monitoring as well as a single communication channel, all in one solution.
- Inventory Analysis;
- Compliance check & Risk Management;
- Compliance assessment according to security and privacy requirements (ISO 27701);
- Automatic mapping of controls to requirements and assets (Сatalog of controls from ISO 27002)
- Task management and alerts;
- Performance monitoring through Dashboards;
- User-defined Reporting;
- Integration with CMDB and other systems;
- Import and export of data from/to external systems.
Manage your PIMS with ISO 27701 Approach using Infopulse SCM
A new ISO 27701 extension issued in August 2019 is now in the Infopulse SCM system. You will be able to easily create, use, monitor, and continually upgrade your Privacy information management system from one place.
In SCM, you will find the extra requirements for an ISMS to cover the privacy and processing of Personally Identifiable Information (PII). Besides, you can also use frameworks for PII Controllers and PII Processors to manage data privacy.
Preserve the confidentiality of your data, integrity, and availability of information and add custom-specific requirements customized to your existing ISMS with no need to specify a new management system.
Benefits of ISO 27001 implementation using Infopulse SCM
- Easy coordination and optimization of the diversity and complexity of assets in line with your objectives and priorities;
- Holistic view across ISO 27001 compliance program
- Access to regulations knowledge database and risk management recommendations;
- Regular updates of the regulations available with each new SCM release;
- Extensive risk management system: adaptable catalog of threats specific to an individual organization;
- Prioritized risk recognition to protect critical assets;
- Identification of threats and vulnerabilities.
Infopulse SCM is your assistant in aligning with the ISO 27001 and ISO 27701 Extension, allowing you to arrange your PIMS data protection holistically.
The Infopulse SCM provides the following features with regard to ISO 27001:
- Flexible Asset Management
- Process description specific to your organization
- Risk Management
- Compliance assessment according to security and privacy requirements
- Task management and alerts (in Roadmap)
- Performance monitoring through Dashboards
- Customizable reporting
- Import and export of data from/to external systems
Effective and easy-to-use IT security management system based on the latest standards and regulations — from planning and establishing the security concept to certification.